This little tutorial explains how to enable Developer Mode on Nokia N9. This will allow to use Terminal, SDK Connection and have root access.
This guide assumes you're running PR 1.3 version of MeeGo. If not, please upgrade to it.
- Install N9RepoMirror
- Enable unknown sources in Settings -> Applications -> Installations
- Download it from here and save on PC
- Share to N9 using Bluetooth
- Tap on "Transfer" on status bar, click "n9repomirror..."
- Accept every prompt, warning, etc.
- Wait until the install window disappears
- Enable Developer Mode
- Connect to internet - both Wi-Fi and mobile data are OK.
- Go to Settings > Security > Developer Mode and toggle the switch.
- Again: accept every prompt, warning, etc.
- After some time phone should reboot itself
- If you see SDK Connection and Terminal app - the Developer Mode has been installed!